Diodes Incorporated is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high-quality, application-specific standard products within the broad discrete and analog semiconductor markets, serving the consumer electronics, computing, communications, industrial and automotive markets.
Diodes’ products include diodes, rectifiers, transistors, MOSFETs, protection devices, functional specific arrays, power management devices including DC-DC switching and linear voltage regulators, amplifiers and comparators, and Hall-effect sensors.
The Company has:
• relocated its Corporate offices to Dallas, Texas.
• sales, marketing, engineering and logistics at its Westlake Village offices in Southern California.
• engineering, sales, warehouse and logistics offices in Taipei and Hong Kong.
• marketing and support offices in Toulouse, France; Hattenheim, Germany; and throughout the world.
• design centers in Dallas, San Jose, Westlake Village and Taipei.
• a wafer fabrication facility in Missouri.
• two manufacturing facilities in Shanghai.