Human Rights Policy
ALLTEK abides by the laws and regulations of the regions where our business bases are located, and comply with various internationally recognized human rights standards, such as The International Bill of Human Rights, The International Labour Organization’s (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, The UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights (UNGPs), The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and The Ten Principles of The United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), and so on. We also complies with the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code of Conduct. In addition, ALLTEK attaches great importance to the dignity of permanent employee, contracted employee, temporary Worker and intern. Therefore, the company established the Human Rights Policy are as follows:
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- Avoid any discrimination affecting job opportunities.
- Zero tolerance for child labor and illegal workers.
- Forbid forced labor.
- Support the physical and psychological well-being of employees.
- Support the balance between work and life of employees.
- Monitor and assess relevant practices, process and impacts regularly to respond to various situations.